Featured Post

Online Astrology Courses by Astro Windows

.   Learn Vedic Astrology  Online Astrology Courses The Duration of courses - 3 Months Classes are held on Working Days / Weekends. Normal D...

2

Tithi Sphuta

















Tithis in Shukla Paksha are benefic in getting children.   
The Tithis in Krishna paksha are malefic and reduce the chances of getting progeny. Either there is no possibility of issues or issues are begotten with much difficulty, late in life or with some remedial measures. If the ST longitude falls in Chhidar Tithis (as shown below) during both dark as well as bright half of Lunar Month or Amavasya there is really no possibility of issues




Chatushpada, Naga, Kimstughna, Sakuni, vishti are malefic.  Others are benific.
 







2 comments:

Ramu Ramakesavan said...

Hello Anjuji, I am retired engineer living in Phoenix, Arizona, USA. I read couple of your posts and I liked it. I prepare the calendar for a local temple. So, I am interested in learning more about Hindu Lunar calendar and significance of various events, like Sankrantri.

I notice that you give courses in Hindu Astrology. I am not keen on Astrology at the moment, but interested in the Astronomy aspect of the Hindu calendar. Would you consider tutoring me on a few topics for a fee?

If you are willing to consider my request, please respond to me at whatsapp 1-480-414-1841 or email me at ramu_ramakesavan@yahoo.com.

Thanks
Regards
Ramu Ramakesavan

Anju Anand said...

Thank yo so much sir. I will respond to your request for learning through your WhatsApp number with all the details.

most read posts in the blog

Astro Windows SEO - Widget